Feb 20, 2010

I feel like a million tonight. But one at a time.

so concisely, musically we are the herb so sit back and light me, inhale. my style is kinda fat reminescent of a whale.







"I find you attractive. Your aggressive moves toward me... indicates that you feel the same way. But still, ritual requires that we continue with a number of platonic activities... before we have sex. I am proceeding with these activities, but in point of actual fact, all I really want to do is have intercourse with you as soon as possible."

"How big is the universe?" "Infinite." "How do you know?" "I know because all the data indicates it's infinite." "But it hasn't been proven yet." "No." "You haven't seen it." "No." "How do you know for sure?" "I don't, I just believe it." "It's the same with love I guess."







you can try to bomb me, analyze but cant define me. my minds divine, heavely entwined with ghandis. far from feeble, i leave your nostrils hard to breathe through cuz my cerebrals are more of a higher plane than the hebrews. my mic devotion brings out my deepest emotions, overdosing wannabes posing, sending them throug...h convulsions too hard to follow. you took a bite but couldnt swallow.


I don't care about safe sex... what about safe love? Now thaaats a dangerous disease. Its been spreadin like the plague, but no medicine can cure you once you're lovesick. I wish they made a condom for that.


its still the same old story, a fight for love and glory, a case of do or die.. the world will always welcome lovers, as time goes by.




you' be much less of a fat ass if you ran like your mouth

there are just two rules for success: one, never tell everything you know.

"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."

No one'll remember you if you're just another fish in the sea; the trick is to be the bird singing the prettiest song outta your tree. And it won't hurt looking hotter than a fresh cup of tea - Ya gotta stay on their minds when you leave, asking questions like, "Daamn, who is SHE?!" ♥

I drove by the fork in the road & went straight.