There was an error in this gadget

Feb 20, 2010

Good evening, and welcome to Eazy's playhouse, you stupid muthafuckaaaaaa!





"Damn, why don't you pump this shit up so it could fuck up my eardrums a little bit!"

I'm the one there admirin' a bad mouth nigga on the violent tip. I catch you talkin' some shit and I'mma bust your lip

Eazy and Ren is fuckin' it up again schemin' up a plot before we begin cause niggaz like to stare like a bitch sometimes they say how can them niggaz have some a hell of a rhyme It's simple tell 'em what we mean when the two baddest muthafuckaz step on the scene

Hitting my switches, collect from my bitches The money that I make so I can add to my riches Fill my stash box and start rubbing my gat Feeling good as hell because my pockets are fat A hardcore villian cold roaming the streets And wit a homie like Dre just supplying the beats

Because I'm a gansta having fun
Never leave the pad without packing a gun
Hitting hard as fuk, I make you ask what was it
Boy you should have known by now, Eazy duz it

Bruce Lee Says: